Friday, April 3, 2009

Q: Guruji, you are Krishna for sure. How can I become Uddhava?

Sri Sri: (Laughter)!!! Smile and be happy. Be whatever you want.


Q: Guruji, what is Karmakand?

Sri Sri: You know recently in Madras they found out that in a Ganesh temple, where they were chanting and burning the karpura, a lot of positive were formed. With the vibrations of the chanting and the flame of the Karpura, all the positive ions were around. Around the Mangala aarti. Another experiment made somewhere with two bottles of water, to one the scientist said all good things, Oh! You are so good, you are so beautiful, I like you sooo much! While to the other, the scientist said, you are hopeless, I’ll harm you.. etc. And later it was seen, it was found that the crystal formation in the water to which sweet words were spoken are so beautiful, while the crystal formation in the water to which harsh words were spoken were so ugly, distorted! It is so distinctively different. That’s why you know mantras are chanted to the water and sprinkled on people. So that good vibrations go in it. They invoke the satvik Shakti and then sprinkle them on everybody. The water gets charged up and positivity comes in you.

Q: Guruji, how much should I meditate to get Shiva?

Sri Sri: As many leaves are there in the all the trees of this compound (Laughter!!).


Q: Guruji, you have given me so much!! What can I give you as Guru Dakshina?

Sri Sri: Against such knowledge, you will not be able to give me anything. If you really want to give me anything, give me your worries, your pain, leave it for me here as your Dakshina. And the other thing that you can do is seva. Spread smile to everyone you come across. But even that wont make 1/10 of what I have given you. And surrender every good thing that you do, know that you are offering a guru dakshina. You know we have so many projects. School project, rural projects…. People are waiting for you all over the world. Serve them.


Q: Guruji, I am not unhappy in my life. But I am looking for something from life. What should I do?

Sri Sri: Look out for the one who is looking for that something. First you find that then the rest I’ll tell you (Laughter!!)


Q: How did lust come to existence, if there was nothing before the first human birth?

Sri Sri: For this I need to ask you one question. Did the seed come first or the tree came first? (Laughter!!) Or did the egg come first or the hen came first? There are certain questions, which can be answered only by a question.


Q: Guruji, I don’t want to do my Sadhna, Seva, or Satsang, is there a scope for me to become a teacher still?

Sri Sri: Ask the other teachers how did they make it? (Laughter)!! There are some spoons, which has the ability to feed but cannot enjoy the taste of food. So you will be one of those. You will spread the beautiful knowledge without having tasted it yourself!!! But one thing, don’t start thinking, ‘oh! I cannot do this, I cannot do that’!! Don’t label yourself. Stand up!! Do it for 10 days. Then stretch it till 40 days. Tell me how did you learn cycling? You did not know. But you tried and tried.

You never gave up. Right? Similarly, you start from now. And any ways we have a 15 days residential program TTC. We’ll make sure that you do it there!! (Laughter!!) All your stomach will reduce. You will glow!! (Laughter!!) Maharajji says, (In Hindi) “Jaab peir garam, pet naram aur dimag ho thanda, taab Vaidya, hakim, doctor mile to maro usce danda”. When your feet is warm and your stomach is soft and your head is cool then you can beat up a doctor with a stick (laughter!!). But I did not say this. Maharaji said this (Laughter!!) But there are many Ayurveda students here. But in the Ayurveda it is also mentioned that medicine is narayana. May be it meant that you can even have water as you medicine and by the grace of Narayana, you will be fine (Laughter!!!)

Q:how do we know whether we are progressing on the path or no..?

Sri Sri:doubt always arises about something positive.you doubt someones�s love, but u never doubt someones anger. so if you are doubting your experience on the spiritual path, it must be a good experience. you can note if you are becoming compassionate or not,whether your attention is withdrawn from happenings around you, how much you are affected by people events around you,and how soon you come back how fast you come back bouncing back to your joy..you can know your progress by all these, dont sit and judge yourself.you cant be a student and a teacher both at the same time..

No comments:

Post a Comment