Sunday, March 22, 2009


Q: How to get more devoted to you?


Sri Sri: Devotion is like that. Endless. The more you are devoted, you still feel you can be more�.. If someone tells you "Oh I am so devoted". Just know that the person is not. Its like the person is almost climbing down the steps!! The sign of true devotion is that you start feeling endless.

Ask any mother; they just cannot stop giving their daughter!! Everything they find good in the market, they want to secretly procure and give it for their daughter. But they feel that if the same behavior is done to the daughter-in � law, they may get spoilt!! (Laughter). Tell me how many of you feel the same? Raise your hands, how many of you have the same problem in you house? Yeh. But you are not understanding the mothers emotions�this is a sign of deep love. How much ever you do yet you feel less is done.

Q: Why is craving and aversion not correct in the path?

Sri Sri: You know craving causes sadness. If you are caught up in craving and aversion too much then you loose your discrimination. You loose your vision. Your vision gets clouded. Then everything you do becomes wrong. But it can be removed through yoga. Slowly slowly� u can make it a practice. Then one day you will see there is only love without craving.


Q: Beloved Gurudev! Pranams.In Lalitha Sahasranama it is said that chanting Siva's name is 100 times more potent than chanting Vishnu's name and chanting Devi's name even 100 times more potent than chanting Siva's name. You have told us divine is only one. Then how to understand this saying of Sruthi? Please kindly explain as only you can dispell this doubt.

Sri Sri: If you read different puranas, they always glorify that particular deity to which they belong. See ONE in all and All in one.


Q: My dear Guruji,I've done basic course several years ago. I couldn't continue it due to exigencies of service. I'm now retired and doing a private job. I went through a very terrible experience in my life. I met with an accident while riding on my motorcycle alongwith my dearest mom. My mom fell down from the bike and a running bus ran over her and she died in front of my eyes. After a lapse of more than four months, I am still unable to erase the memories of that shocking incident. I want to come out of it. I have to go through the same place again and again and when I reach the place it I get a small shivering. I want to come out of it. Please help me.

Sri Sri: Repeat a basic course. Daily practise of Sudarshan Kriya will really help you to come out of trauma.


Q: When you will get married?

Sri Sri: In India child marriages are banned!


Q: My ambition is go to heaven. how can do?

Sri Sri: When you are blissful, you are in heaven. When you are miserable, you are in hell!

Sangatchadvam
Q: Guruji, I worry about my health - back pain. Every day I am doing kriya. Doctor told me I need operation to remove disc. I didn't decide; please give advice Guruji

Sri Sri: Pray and listen to the doctors


Q: I submitted a query. But didnt get any reply or even acknowledgement till the moment. Please respond.

Sri Sri: Purpose of any question to bring an ''YES'' in the mind...If you can come to that state even without answers that is the best !


Q: I am 42 years old, married since 16 years with no children and my wife is now 36. Do we have any luck of getting children in coming years?

Sri Sri: Have faith in the divine and start feeling that all children in this planet belong to you. Start doing some service.


Q: Every time I am in a dreamworld. What can I do?

Sri Sri: Just wake up !


Q: I am so attached to a married girl. Always i think of her. If somebody speaks to her, I get upset. How can I come out of it, Guruji?

Sri Sri: Through knowledge.


Q: What is sanyasam?

Sri Sri: I am nothing and I have nothing OR I am everything and I have everything .


Q: All time I have tension. How can I get a relief from it ?

Sri Sri: Pranayama,Sudarshan Kriya,meditation etc will help.


Q: Loving Guruji, please explain Love and Life.

Sri Sri: Life is incomplete without love.


Q: What is Love?

Sri Sri: You are made up of a substance called love.


Q: I am always depressed. Sometimes my mood changes suddenly. I don't know what's my problem.

Sri Sri: If you just sit and think,''what will happen to me? how my life is going to be?'', you will get depressed more. Instead of that start thinking,''what I can do for others? How I can make them happy?'', you will see that you will be uplifted in no time. .

Q: What is the spirituality?

Sri Sri: Spirit is Joy..Spirit is Love..Spirit is Enthusiasm. All that which uplifts the spirit is spirituality.


Q: Is there such a thing life after death? If there is no life after death what is the meaning of our existence?

Sri Sri: It is good to have some suspense!


Q: How do I understand swadharma at various junctures so that I execute my swadharma?

Sri Sri: That which gives you long term joy and maybe short term problems .

No comments:

Post a Comment